Thursday, March 1, 2018

MIU#11 - March -Make Your Own Background

Hello there!  It's a brand new month and it's time for a new challenge over on the Mix It Up blog.  This month our theme is Make Your Own Background.  

I used a stencil and some distress inks to create this background using the reverse stencil technique.  So fun!  I was going for a speckled Easter egg feel.  And I think it came out pretty good.  I'm sure I'll be using this technique again soon.

Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co- Bunny...Keep You Forever stamp kit
colored pencils
Tim Holtz - Oxide ink - Wilted Violet, Distress Ink - tumbled glass, picked raspberry, Speckles stencil
3 Girl Jam - crinkle ribbon
violet jute twine
pink button
Glossy Accents
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at MIU this month.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment