Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Planner tag and shaker

Hello there!  I've got a couple of fun planner projects to share today.  I'm hosting over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog.

The first project is a tag that I made for my planner.  I used my Create 365 Happy Planner punch to make this tag that goes into my planner.  The top of the tag and the ribbon sticks out of the planner.  I thought this was a fun way to mark a page.


 

Recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - tag @ 2 1/2"
Kennedy Grace Creations - Time to Blossom stamp set
colored pencils
Frosted Lace Stickles
3 Girl Jam - crinkle ribbon

My second project is a shaker for my planner.



Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Friendship Blessings stamp set, 
We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool, waterfall sleeve
Create 365 Happy Planner punch

Thanks for stopping by today.  Kennedy Grace Creations is taking a short break to concentrate on making some new, wonderful stamps and sequins mixes.  So, this will be my last post for KGC for a while.  We'll see you back in Sept.

Cindy---


No comments:

Post a Comment