Thursday, January 12, 2017

Mini Valentines

Hello there!  It's my turn to host over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today.  I've created a couple of cute, mini Valentines.  I'll probably give these to my kids this year.  I even pulled out my Envelope Punch board and made envelopes to go with them.  The cards are 3" x 4" so a sheet of 6 x 6 patterned paper was the perfect size to create the envelope :-)


 
Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Grace's Little Notes stamp set (hello)
Kennedy Grace Creations - Splendid Roses set (Love)
Kennedy Grace Creations - You Inspire Me set (little heart)
Envelope Punch board
Recollections - Valentine's Day stack (6x6) - all patterned papers
pink jute twine
pop dots
 
Thanks for stopping by today :-) 
 
Cindy---
 

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't always use patterned papers on my cards I'm a DP addict. I love how they can make a card, it doesn't need a colored image to look special. Great job!

    ReplyDelete