Thursday, September 22, 2016

Planner Shaker clips

Hello!  It's my day to host over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog.  I've been having fun setting up my planner lately :-)  I have created some cute little planner shaker clips. 

I used my Cricut to cut the shapes and frames.  I cut the circle/heart at 1 1/4" and then using the centerpoint feature once at 1" and then at 1 1/4" to create the frames.  I cut about 8 of the frames from white cs and then glued all the layers together.  That way the sequins could shake freely around. 



Recipe:
scraps of paper
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - circle @ 1 1/4", 1 - heart @ 1 1/4", 1
transparency sheet
Kennedy Grace Creations - Beautiful Blooms - sweet rose stamp set (smile sentiment)
Kennedy Grace Creations - Tinkerbelle's Sparkle sequin mix
Kennedy Grace Creations - Pink Champagne seqin mix
Inkadinkado - Good News stamp set ( cross stamp)
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---



No comments:

Post a Comment