Friday, July 15, 2016

CCAYR - July: Anything Goes

Hello!  I've got some wonderful news.  I'm now part of the Christmas Cards All Year Round design team.

So, each month we'll have a new challenge to help get you ready for Christmas.  I'm part of the mid-month team so you'll be seeing my projects on the 15th of the month.  YAY!  July kicks off the blog again after being inactive since the beginning of the year.  Our theme is super easy:  Anything Goes.  And our wonderful sponsor is Imagine That!  Digis by Kris.
Recipe:
Imagine That!  Digis by Kris - Snowman Trio
watercolor pencils
Diamond Ice Stickles
Green glitter paper
Recollections - Red & White Christmas stack - red print
Ek Success edge punch - snowflakes
red grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at CCAYR.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card - I like how you coloured the hats and scarves to match your papers.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete