Saturday, June 25, 2016

Thanks!

Hey there!  I've got a fun thank you card to share today.  I've used the wonderful Kennedy Grace Creations Beautiful Blooms - Sweet Rose stamp set.  And, I've also used the awesome sequin mixes Frosted Cupcakes and Leather & Pink Lace.  I've created a fun empty/negative space on the front of my cardbase.  I just cut 1 1/2 inches out of the front panel.  And then I used the rose images to attach the two pieces back together. 
 
And this is more of a side view.

Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Beautiful Blooms - Sweet Rose stamp set
Kennedy Grace Creations - Frosted Cupcake sequin mix
Kennedy Grace Creations - Leather & Pink Lace sequin mix
watercolor pencils
Yellow Stickles
Frosted Lace Stickles
George Cricut cart - thanks @ 3/4"
DCWV - Vintage Collector stack - pink pattern paper

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! 

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment