Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Daddy

Hello there!  I just wanted to share a really quick, cute card for Father's day.  I created it for my kiddos to give to daddy :-)  This Meljen's Designs image is the cutest!  I also used Core'dinations cardstock and embossed and sanded it.  Love this look for manly cards.
Recipe:
A2 cardbase in Kraft
Meljen's Designs - Papa Bear
watercolor pencils
Core'dinations cardstock
The Paper Studio - embossing folder - bricks ( I debossed it)
Tim Holtz sanding tool
Sew Easy floss- referee
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

I'm entering this card into the following:
 Digi Galore :  Nautical or blue
 Stamping with the Dragon:  June- Clean and Simple

2 comments:

  1. Aww ... adorable :) Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us over on Stamping with the Dragon.
    Marleen DTL xx

    ReplyDelete