Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mr & Mrs

Hello!  It's Would You Ever Guess Wednesday with My Cricut Craft Room.  Today the projects include a clear item in them.  For my card I used the plastic packaging from a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the window pane on the chapel.

This is the back of the chapel cut.  I used glossy accents to adhere the plastic packaging to the back, to form the window pane.
Close up of the window.

Recipe:
5" square cardbase in white

Wedding/Marriage Cricut cart - chapel @ 3 1/2"
TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - Love @ 3" using the fit-to-length feature

Embossing folder - Cuttlebug - Wedding borders

Glossy accents, plastic packaging, pop dots, Ribbon Boutique ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you'd like to see more projects using clear items today visit My Cricut Craft Room www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the embossing along the bottom!! I'm going to feature your creation on FCCB's Fantabulous Friday post tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete