Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Notebook for my Audrey

Hello!  I have a cute project to share today.  I made a little notebook for my 6 year old daughter, Audrey.  She loves to write stuff down.  She's a lefty so I made the book so it opens at the top so she doesn't have to fight with the binding while writing.  I gave it to her for Valentine's day.  She loves it :-) 
The front cover.  I used a cereal box for the covers and then covered them with the pretty papers.
Inside cover and an envelope.  The word 'dream' was stamped with pigment ink and then heat embossed.  Love the look and feel of embossing :-)
The back of the envelope.  This was my first project to use Washi tape on.  Love this stuff!!
Back cover of the book.

Recipe:
Book is 8 x 5 1/4"

The Paper Studio - Daydream Doodle Stack - all patterned papers

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - Audrey @ 2", envelope @ 6" using the Italic feature

Wide rule notebook paper (inside pages of the book), MS butterfly border punch, We R Memory Keepers Washi tape in blue, Dream stamp by K & Co. , Zing embossing pwd in Frost, .75 Cinch binding wire in rosey, silver bling squares, Green/white grosgrain ribbons are Basic Narrow (M's), hot pink ribbon iss Ribbon Boutique (HL), blue dot ribbon is Ribbon FX (HL).

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment