Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Learn to pause...

Hello!  I have another manly card for you :-)  Love this one!  I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for my breakfast when I noticed a guy wearing a really cool looking t-shirt.  And it completely inspired the background for this card.  I started with just plain black and brown papers for this one... 
Recipe:
A2 card in Kraft

Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Artful Things stamp set -sentiment/wings/background script/bird

embossing folder- PC From My Kitchen set

Black ink for edges; black pigment ink and clear embossing pwd for heat embossing the wings on the background; Tim Holtz distress tool for the edges; white ink for edges, the bird and to make embossing pop.  I tore the edges of the sentiment strip and then applied black ink to the edges.  Sew Easy floss in pinecone and Oriental Trading Co. button, pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment