Monday, April 30, 2012

MME April Card Sketch Challenge

Hello!  I used this sketch challenge to help me make a sympathy card.  My niece's husband's father passed away on Sat. after a long battle with cancer.   I always struggle with this type of card so I thought this sketch would help me out and it did.
MME2012_sketch_card04
I decided to flip the sketch for this one:
Recipe:
A2 card in Kraft
MME - Laundry Line stack - all patterned papers

CB embossing folder - Musical Flourish

Lyrical Letters Cricut cart- sorry@ 3 3/4" (used fit-to-length and Jack Sprat feature)
Cake Basics Cricut cart - butterfly2@3/4", 1"

Ek Success border punch, Frosted Lace Stickles, Crackle Accents (on one butterfly), pop dots (I popped up the layer with stripes and also the buterflies), brown ink for the edges, pearl bling, Oriental Trading Co flower button, Glossy Accents to adhere button and anchor bow, brown/white twine.

Thanks for stopping by today :-)  Good luck to all in this challenge!

Cindy---

1 comment: