Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CC Wkly Challenge #46: Flower Fusion

This was a great challenge for me.  I am guilty of stashing away my flowers and forgetting to use them...or I just use a cricut cut for my flowers.  So, this was good to pull them out and get thinking about them again!
Recipe:
A2 card base in white
DCWV - The Grade School stack - graph paper

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - oblong -burst @4 1/4" using the fit-to-length feature
Graphically Speaking Cricut cart - Image 39 (You) @1 1/2"

The Paper Studio-ribbons and fibers, 1" Prima flowers, stamp is Stampabilities from the Everyday Expressions set, pop dots, pink pearl bling, corner rounder.

Thanks for looking!  Good luck to all my Circle Sisters in this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I don't even buy flowers any more since my Cricut, so it was great to have a challenge making us use our hoarded stash! lol Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fun, glad you found a use for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! Love the use of the ribbon!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete