Sunday, May 22, 2011

Impression Obsession: Black and White Challenge

Here is what I came up with :-)
Recipe:
Impression Obsession clear stamps from the set Celebrate (CL254) shop online here.

Cuttlebug embossing folder is Swiss Dot

White ink, Watercolor pencil (on the fruit topping), Glossy Accents to add shine to the fruit on top of the desserts, black organza ribbon-Ribbon Boutique, Marvy white gel pen for doodles, black Zig pen for doodles on the embossed white paper--I colored some of the dots black and then connected them :-)

I love how this came out.  Simple and kinda funky :-)  Thanks for looking.  Good luck to all in the challenge!  If you'd like to participate in this or future challenges visit their blog here.  The prize is $25 in store credit to spend in their online store!!

3 comments:

  1. What a really simple and elegant card! I love what you did with the texture, stitches and the sentiment too! Thank you so much for playing Cindy and good luck in the drawing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! I love how you did the stitching where the embossed dots were! Great card! I also love where you placed the sentiment! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I love the funky look too! You did a great job and love all the pen work.

    ReplyDelete