Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CC Wkly Challenge #22: Once Upon a Time

The challenge this week is to create a project with a fairytale or folklore figure.  The design must include 2 Cricut cuts.  I chose to do a card with an Irish folklore figure...
a Leprechaun.

Recipe:
DCWV -scraps from my stash, hair/beard from the Shimmer stack

Simply Charmed Cricut cart - Leprechaun2 cut at 3"

Peachy Keen stamp set Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.  I just got this set recently and I'm loving it!!!Studio G stamp for sentiment.

Cuttlebug folder - Simply Charmed set.

I distressed the edges of the yellow paper and punched holes with my piercing tool on the black.

Gel pens & white pen to color the face and doodle on shoes. Zig pen for doodle outline.  Yellow Stickles for his button.  Pop dots for dimension.

Thanks for looking!  Good luck in the challenge!
Happy cutting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! How cute is this little leprechaun! Makes me want to start creating St. Paddy's Day cards for family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable! LOVE IT!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete