Thursday, March 24, 2011

CC Monthly Challenge: Children @ Play

Okay, we were to create a project (other than a card or LO) for a child that includes 2 Cricut cuts.

I chose to make some wall art for my niece, Stephanie who is expecting a baby in about a month.  I hope she likes this.  It gave me a chance to play with a cart that I picked up really cheap at Michael's when they were clearanced a few months ago.


Recipe:
Finished size is 12x12.

The Paper Studio - brown
DCVW - Shimmer Stack - green
My Mind's Eye - Just Dreamy - printed papers

Nursery Rhymes Cricut cart - Give a Dog a Bone cut @6", letters cut at 1 1/2"

Pop dots were used on the boy and his dog to give it dimension.  Now all I need to do is find a cute brown frame to complete it.

Thanks for looking.  Love all comments!  Good luck to all in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'picture' and the idea. Love the idea of creating home decor for cheap with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and It will look great!!

    ReplyDelete