Thursday, February 24, 2011

CC Wkly Challenge #21: Animal Magnetism

For this challenge the project must have 2 Cricut cuts and be all about animals.  Since I don't have any fur babies I used a cute elephant and some great ribbon I got recently.

Recipe:
DCWV Jewel colored cardstock stack - solid teals
DCWV Stack 7 - animal patterned paper (hat)
The Paper Studio - Safari Untamed -animal print on ears, tail

Create a Critter Cricut cart- elephant cut at 3"
Doodlecharms- hat cut at 1"

Cuttlebug folder -mesh texture - I rubbed a white ink pad over the embossing to make it pop.

Impression Obsession stamp - Sentiments I clear stamp set.

Creatology wiggle eyes.  Oriental Trading Co. ribbon.  Diamond Stickles on hat.  Black bling.

Thanks for looking.  Good luck everyone!
Happy Cutting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the googlie eyes with the lashes.. and that ribbon too!! The distressed embossing it a perfect touch!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete