Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine card...

I tried something that is new for me with this card. I doodled on the heart and around the sentiment block to make it kind of mimic the heart patterned paper.  I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I went for it anyway.  I like the way it turned out. 
Recipe:
The Paper Studio- patterned paper and solid red paper from the All Seasons Stack

MS All Ocassion Cricut cart- white heart (heart2image-s) cut at 2 1/4" and red heart cut at 2"; black heart border (swrlbd-s)

TPC Studio -Hugs and Kisses clear stamp set used for sentiments

I doodled around the heart and sentiment with a black Zig pen.  I made white dots on the heart and 'x's & o's' around the border with a white gel pen.  I inked the edge of the sentiment block with Cranberry colored ink.  I pop dotted the heart for dimension.  I rounded the bottom left corner.

Diamond Stickles around the white part of the heart for sparkle. 

Ribbon Fx-hobby lobby- white organza ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment